- Local Amenities
- Ford Center Campus
- Powder Springs Senior Center
The Senior Center is currently operating at a limited capacity. NO WALK INS, PLEASE.
The Powder Springs Senior Center is open on a limited basis, Please contact Senior Center Coordinator for more information.
A membership with the Powder Springs Senior Citizens Center is for the active and independent senior age 55 and older. The Center is about celebrating the best in living - living healthy and living active and is an excellent place to meet friends, take a class, participate in activities and stay healthy. This is a day time activity center and not a day care facility; therefore, personal care is not available.
Members must be mobile and able to independently operate, both mentally and physically.
The Powder Springs Senior Citizens Center does not provide transportation to and from our facility. Membership is required to use our facility. Membership dues are paid annually and the Center offers many activities to its members. Some of the activities included in your membership fee are access to the Senior Center library, exercise, line dancing, card games, seminars, puzzles and dominoes.
Activities & Services
Some programs and classes may require a participation fee, these activities are usually for some of the arts and crafts classes, day trips, monthly luncheons and other special activity.
Cobb Senior Services has limited programs for seniors with special needs. For further information call 770-528-5355.
Center Policy1. Members must be able to care for themselves independently while participating in Center activities and day trips.
2. Proper hygiene is expected from all participants which requires daily bathing and clean clothes. This requirement not only relates to a health issue but involves common courtesy for other participants.
3. Participants must sign-in when entering and sign-out when leaving the facility.
4. The Center is not responsible for the security, damage or theft of any personal belongings or misplaced items in the Center, on its grounds or during any day trip.
5. The Center reserves the right to refuse or cancel any membership of any person not abiding by these policies and refuse admittance to same.
Closed for Day Trips and Holidays. By Appointment Only. No Walk-Ins, please.
No upcoming events at this time.