Powder Springs Business Group
As a Powder Springs Business Owner, we're eager to meet you, learn more about your business, and connect you with other business owners. Join PSBG!
Who Are We?
Powder Springs Business Group (PSBG) consists of Powder Springs business owners, partners, and community leaders. Our goal is to bring visibility to the businesses, products, and services in Powder Springs. We stay connected with our members by hosting Monthly Networking Mixers, Quarterly Lunch & Learn Seminars, we Promote Local Businesses, Sponsor Community Organizations and we regularly Distribute Email Communications. PSBG introduced and organized the annual SpringsFest event, which has evolved into a favorite festival that offers businesses the opportunity to reach a wide local audience. The event is enjoyed by residents in Powder Springs and surrounding communities.
For a nominal annual fee, your business will be represented as a member of the business group that's wholly focused on supporting and promoting Powder Springs businesses. Become a PSBG member and enjoy the benefits listed below
- Business name listed on psbusinessgroup.com website
- Direct link from PSBG website to your company website or social media
- 'PSBG Member' Logo on your company website
- New Member announcement in the PSBG monthly emails
- Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting in partnership with the City of Powder Springs
- Business event and announcements listed in the PSBG monthly email
- Discount on SpringsFest annual festival Vendor Fees
- Food and/or Beverage Sponsor opportunities at Monthly Mixers
- Sponsor opportunities at Quarterly Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Business Showcase in the PSBG Monthly Email Newsletters
- Venue Host opportunities for Monthly Mixers
- Marketing opportunities with local businesses
- Collective business representation at city-sponsored meetings/ events
Attend an Event. Join PSBG!
RSVP for our upcoming event and join PSBG! Find out more at psbusinessgroup.com
South Cobb Arts Alliance
Powder Springs Youth Foundation
Powder Springs Youth Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides safe, structured, and affordable youth programs in our community. The PSYF seeks to develop the academic, social, and leadership skills of the youth in Powder Springs in order to empower them to be “catalysts” for positive change in their community. The organization’s main goal is to facilitate and foster youth engagement through: Education and Physical Development, Career Exploration, Community Engagement, and Leadership Development.
Each year, the Powder Springs Youth Foundation organizes a Summer Youth Camp and other youth-related activities for middle school-aged children in the area. The camp is designed to provide a variety of educational as well as recreational programs with activities including Arts & Crafts, Science, Sports & Fitness, Mathematics, and Technology and encourages students to become critical thinkers and problem solvers.
For more information, please visit the Powder Springs Youth Foundation Facebook page, or contact the organization via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.