Small Business Grant Program
- Rent/leases/equipment rental
- Utility payments
- PPE and other supplies/costs to ensure employee and customer safety
- Rehiring and/or maintaining full time W-2 or 1099 employees
- Business must have their primary location/headquarters in the city limits of Powder Springs (franchisees may apply if the business is wholly owned by an individual).
- Business may be home-based or commercial business; or be a 501 (c) (3) organization.
- Business must have a current City of Powder Springs business license and be current on all City taxes and permits
- Business must have been in continuous operation for a minimum of 1 year prior to March 1, 2020
- Business has estimated annual gross receipts under $5 million
- Business must show financial disruption of 10% or greater (see application for documents required)
- Submit to the City Hall Receptionist at 4484 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Drop off in the City Hall Dropbox at 4484 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA