Can I make payment arrangements?
No payment arrangements can be made on utility accounts, as the City of Powder Springs provides a 30 day grace period for the past due balances. To avoid any interruption of service, the past due balance must be paid in full by the current bill’s due date.

Show All Answers

1. Can I make payment arrangements?
2. What if my check is returned?
3. What happens if I do not pay my utility bill?
4. Are credits available when I have a leak?
5. Why do I have a service interruption?
6. I use my bank's online billpay service. Where should I send my payment?
7. Why am I required to have Sanitation service?